SUBMIT YOUR FILM
We look forward to your Film Submission for 2018. Front Range Film Festival celebrates our Colorado film makers, as well as film makers from the world. Here’s to you. There would be no film festival without our talented film makers!
Awards & Prizes
The Front Range Film Festival offers the following awards:
- Best Feature
- Best Short Film
- Best Student Film
- Audience Award
Award details: Designated Front Range Film Festival Press Release to national media announcing the Film Competition Winners, and listing the film as the best film winner in that category for the 2017 Front Range Film Festival. Announcement at the Official Awards Ceremony covered by national media. Announcement in festival newsletter and listing on festival website and in Official festival program guide. 2 All-Access Passes to the 2018 Front Range Film Festival. Awards presented at Awards Ceremony on Saturday, April 23rd, 2017.
Rules & Terms
Filmmakers must have the rights to their films, and through submitting thereby grant the Front Range Film Festival the right to screen their film. All films must be in English or subtitled in English. Digital submissions only. We don’t accept physical submissions. All films must be viewable as online screeners. All entries will be pre-screened for eligibility by curators and selection committee, however, not all entries will be programmed. The festival will not pay an exhibition fee for any accepted entries initially submitted through our general Call for Entries. The FRFF may screen any accepted entries up to three times during the festival dates at any of our exhibition venues. Fee waivers will be granted on a case by case basis. For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Film Deadlines & Submission Fees:
All films should be submitted through FilmFreeway. Rules and Guidelines posted on FilmFreeway.
FILMMAKERS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ACCEPTANCE ON March 23, 2018.
Earlybird Deadline: October 1, 2017
- Features Narratives & Docs: $50 fee / $45 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
- Short Narratives & Short Docs: $40 fee / $35 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
- Student: $35 fee / $30 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
Regular Deadline: December 1, 2017
- Features Narratives & Docs: $55 fee / $50 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
- Short Narratives & Short Docs: $45 fee / $40 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
- Student: $40 fee / $35 WAB and FilmFreeway Discounted Fee
Late Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Features Narratives & Docs: $60 fee / $55 WAB Discounted Fee
- Short Narratives & Short Docs: $50 fee / $45 WAB Discounted Fee
- Student: $45 fee / $40 WAB Discounted Fee
Extended Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Features Narratives & Docs: $65 fee / $60 WAB Discounted Fee
- Short Narratives & Short Docs: $55 fee / $50 WAB Discounted Fee
- Student: $50 fee / $45 WAB Discounted Fee
FILM SUBMISSION QUESTIONS
Get In Touch With The Crew To Learn More About Film Submission And Rules.