VOLUNTEER FOR THE FESTIVAL
The Front Range Film Festival needs you! We are seeking volunteers who share a commitment to the community, support the arts, and enjoy working with others. Volunteers are the backbone of the Festival, but they are also at the forefront of the Festival, ensuring that our filmmakers and guests have a truly enjoyable experience. Whether it’s working in theater operations, answering ticketing questions, or setting up Q&A panel discussions, volunteers help bring this world-class cinematic event to life. We have a need for volunteers before, during, and after the Festival. Internships for project-oriented tasks such as film research, database management, event planning, outreach, and archival work will be available for 2018. These are part-time and unpaid positions (school credit may be available). Scheduling is flexible.
GIVE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE
- An official Front Range Film Festival t-shirt to wear when you are working.
- An FRFF Volunteer Badge that allows you access to all screenings on a space-available basis after those paying have entered.
- Depending on your assignment, you may be able to sit in on movies and panel discussions while you are working.
- A volunteer appreciation luncheon held after the Festival . Date TBD
- The opportunity to experience a film festival and to meet up-and-coming film makers!
- The opportunity to participate in an event that will bring more creativity and culture to Longmont while encouraging artistic expression in film making.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Get In Touch With The Crew To Learn More About Sponsorship, Films And Volunteering. To sign up email FRFF Volunteer Coordinator Giselle Giselle Lehmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include full name, cell phone in email. Watch for emails from FRFF. Below is our link to our schedule to sign up now on Sign up Genius.